• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

“TY Mileage Fun Contestâ€￾

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I will not be participating in the mileage contest this year.

I will be riding with friends on leisure rides, a bit of touring and helping with 2 other projects that will be announced in the future.

I want to share the experience and excitement of someone else winning the mileage contest this year.

I would like to wish all competitors the best of luck!!! :Rockon:

I will be following everyone's progress. ;)!

Be safe! ;)! ;)! ;)!

hondo - That's words of a true champion. I wish you a happy riding season riding only for the fun of it, you deserve a relaxing riding season this year after all the effort you have put into riding for the past few seasons :)

I will participate, but I'm only in for the fun of it sharing my experiences and the wonderful nature of northern Norway with my fellow sledders here on TY.

Thanks Jan-Ove,

I appreciate the kind words.

You have a great shot at winning. Your photos and experiences are extraordinary.

Good luck and be safe my friend!!! ;)!

Hi Cody,

Thanks for the acknowledgement. The articles turned out pretty well.

Good luck in the mileage fun contest. Have fun, but do a good job documenting your experiences. I'll be reading about your adventures.

Be safe and all the best! ;)!

Hi Cody,

Should be fun and very interesting to read all the "Mileage Fun Contest" threads.

Everyone one has a slightly different riding experience.

It will be neat to learn about your riding experiences. Who, what, when, where, and how. Include the performance of your sled and show us lots of pictures.

Do a good job and document each ride well.

You have a good chance to win!

Be safe! ;)!

Back