• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

04 Griz carb

They probably figured the perfect spot for the groove, rich of course, and also figured if someone is going to jet it they would get a kit anyway.

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT REMOVING THE PLASTIC WASHER, WHEN I RUN IT WITH THE FILTER OFF AND THE AIR BOX LID OFF IT RUNS BETTER NEVER CHECKED THE PLUG BUT I THINK ITS RUNNING RICH

you can add TPI Valves to the air box and run a K&N filter. Remove the lower washer should drop it about a clip size.

The needle is worth a try.

They probly took the grooves away because they now offer 3 different needles at $80 each or something like that.

The little plastic washers can be set with one on either side of the clip or both on top or both on bottom. This allows for fine tuning the needle position between clip settings. I doubt this is necessary on a four stroke but it does make a difference on a two stroke sled engine.

Back