• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 Apex vs 09 600 IQ

Augie

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
98 700 VMAX
06 ATTAK
20 X2 XTR
21 RMAX2 LE
Knowing the Apex has soooo much more to offer in the motor department and I'm still going grab a nice used 07 RTX this weekend, I bought a 09 600 IQ for 2500.00 with 1200 miles that i couldn't pass up. (super clean from an old guy like myself-57) Ive never driven an Apex but being an old Yamaha fan and lurking this site coming off a 700 VMAX XTC DLX I decided that the Apex was the best choice for me considering my budget and wanting something I could drive without beating the snot out of my tired old body. Understanding the overall quality differences Id like to hear from someone who has driven both sleds that could tell me which sled is more fun and comfortable to ride.

Don't get the rtx if you want a smooth ride the rtx is made for hammering over bumps the mono skid has a much smoother ride when shock is redone and valved plus rtx is slower on top .the polaris is lighter and easier to throw around but compared to a apex on trails you will love the engine once you get a set of snowtrackers on it and set up well you will prefer apex power is strong all the way threw

Back