• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 VL, No Start, Tapping Noise, No fuel pump cycle

apeddigrew

Veteran
Sled still has original battery but still same when bypass battery and connecting Battery charger to terminals. new solid state FP relay 1-2 yrs ago. Nothing but tapping noise and display attached with key turn.

any input / comments greatly appreciated. Just had nearly 60 cms snow!!!

thank you!

andre

Attachments

• rsz_07_vl_fault.jpg
    rsz_07_vl_fault.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 144

I'd get a new battery. I can't explain why what you tried didn't work. I have read a lot of No Start threads on TY and it seems if the battery is suspect the simplest and quickest solution is to just pop in a new battery and go from there. I'd move on from a 10 year old battery without a moments hesitation. Wish we had that kind of snow. Let us know how this gets resolved.

I'd get a new battery. I can't explain why what you tried didn't work. I have read a lot of No Start threads on TY and it seems if the battery is suspect the simplest and quickest solution is to just pop in a new battery and go from there. I'd move on from a 10 year old battery without a moments hesitation. Wish we had that kind of snow. Let us know how this gets resolved.
Duly noted. thank you, and will do. cheers

I have some experience with that error. In my case (my son's Phazer), it was a bad ground wire connector from the battery. Others have replaced the battery and cleared it up.

Has yours had the ground update done? Check the attached bulletin. If the ground block or wire is burnt, could be the cause.

Attachments

• TY S2009-008 PZ Ground Connector_sm.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 537
I have some experience with that error. In my case (my son's Phazer), it was a bad ground wire connector from the battery. Others have replaced the battery and cleared it up.

Has yours had the ground update done? Check the attached bulletin. If the ground block or wire is burnt, could be the cause.
Thanks again. the new battery solved the problem!! Yes, mine has had the ground update.

Back