• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08' RTX

Northbound

Country
USA
Snowmobile
NA
Im looking to get back into snowmobiling after about 15 years and I after doing some research, I'm sold on the Phazer. I've been watching craigslist for decent used sleds and found one I am interested in. I found an 08' RTX with approximately 3500 miles. It appears to be in good shape and the owner is asking $2250. I'm thinking about checking it out and was wondering if ya'all had anything good or bad to say about this sled. Also, I'm knew to this 4 stroke thing and was wondering if there is anything particular I should be looking at with these sleds. Thanks in advance for any input!

Sounds like a good low mileage unit. Things to check, steering looseness, lower ball joints and frame straightness (check that the shocks are centered in the A-arms on both sides). Check that updates have been done (ground block, reverse/belt, lower ball joint).

Back