• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1) TY Sled Build Intro!!

So when do we start the bidding? I think if we do auction it off it should go towards a monster super fast server and pay for super fast server bandwidth and service. :jump:

Muffinworks is also going to get involved with the build with a tunnel extensions, tunnel supports, bar risers and a-arm protectors....also a nice helping hand!!!

Thanks Jason Marcott and Scott Marcott from
www.muffinworksltd.com

Also Sean and Nick from Curve Industries www.curvexs.com are going to donate a set of skis to match my color scheme ....

Thanks guys!!!

We happy to be a part of it!!!

Sled will be picked up Next Week and I just got the word today that the M10 Air Ride is coming from fast with a 136 extension kit....

Also Aaron from Excell is sending a Pipe....

I will post some picks as products come in...

This is going to be one tricked out sled are we going to get a special snow flap with its name as well and what are going to call this beast it needs a name.

I must say right now we should ban BOUNTYHUNTER from riding it as he likes to hit other peoples sleds and put his own upside down on its side and getting it stuck. Tom knows first hand what I am talking about. LOL

this is a great idea! count on Suburban Synthetics www.SSOilTech.com for all of the lubrication on the sled. oil,filter, chaincase, grease and whatever else we can come up with!

I'd be happy to paint the sled before Jordan gets his hands on it!

Back