• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

135mm wheel help please

NytroBite

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 Nytro RTX
I've done lot of research on bigger idler wheels but still kinda confused about the 6205 bearing on the stock Yamaha outside rail mount... Can it simply be bolted on or does something need to be done because won't the end of the mount be slightly inside the bearing instead of being flush. Sorry if it's been covered just can't find it or picture it

You'd be best to fill in the void with a large washer or two.

A washer that would fit inside the bearing or is the wheel offset different and you need to add washer on the shaft of the mount behind the wheel just trying to figure out everything thing I need to take to get it put on

Best would be to use Excell 135mm Xwheels.
About the same price as Doo wheels and nothing to change. You can even use them on the inside suspension locations.

I switched out years ago to the Excel 135mm wheels, work great.

A washer that would fit inside the bearing or is the wheel offset different and you need to add washer on the shaft of the mount behind the wheel just trying to figure out everything thing I need to take to get it put on

A washer inside the bearing will work. The end result is that the wheel will sit 1.5mm further out, which isn't a problem on outside of the rails.

Back