• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

14) Muffin Works.... Starting to look like a Sled!! 8/01/08

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
With a nice clean shop from the night before, I was prepared for the Muffin Works Team to come over and install their tunnel extension, custom side tunnel reinforcements, A-arm Protectors and bar riser. You can see by the pics the great job the Muffin Works team does along with a superb product they supply. It was nice to sit back and have someone else do some work on the machine. It sure felt strange…LOL, I did have to make sure to route the Air Wave air line was under the tunnel stiffeners during their installation. After Jason and his brother left from Muffin Works, they had set such a great pace that I need to jump in and get some things done. I started by adding the Muffin Works remote air canisters for the Fox Floats. There are many places to mount the cans but I like the Upper Arm location. I think the exposed cans just look awesome exposed…LOL

After installing the air cans, I remounted the bar controls, rerouted the wiring for the bar riser and added the hand guards. Then I reinstalled the battery box and battery. Made sure the Amzoil (Thanks again Mark) was reinstalled in the motor and fired her up…..she purrrrs nicely.

To complete the day, I installed the Curve Skis (Thanks Sean). Now its really starting to take shape.

Grandpa Bob came over on Sunday 8/03/08 and we installed the compressor for the Airwave and that was about all the time we had for that day. Next we will be installing the panels with the Graphics from Arctic FX Graphics (Thanks Jordan for all your work) and the Air Box from 1Crazysledder (Vince) and then we can button up the front of the sled. Also we will be finalizing the Excell Exhaust install after the new graphics side panels have been installed.

Attachments

• 8-1-14.JPG
    8-1-14.JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 997
  • 8-1-13.JPG
    8-1-13.JPG
    213.1 KB · Views: 972
  • 8-1-12.JPG
    8-1-12.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 948
  • 8-1-11.JPG
    8-1-11.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 987
  • 8-1-10.JPG
    8-1-10.JPG
    226.9 KB · Views: 1,006
  • 8-1-9.JPG
    8-1-9.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 951
  • 8-1-8.JPG
    8-1-8.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 979
  • 8-1-7.JPG
    8-1-7.JPG
    208.8 KB · Views: 1,413
  • 8-1-6.JPG
    8-1-6.JPG
    229.3 KB · Views: 940
  • 8-1-5.JPG
    8-1-5.JPG
    233.5 KB · Views: 973
  • 8-1-4.JPG
    8-1-4.JPG
    221.8 KB · Views: 1,020
  • 8-1-3.JPG
    8-1-3.JPG
    188.3 KB · Views: 965
  • 8-1-2.JPG
    8-1-2.JPG
    224.6 KB · Views: 959
  • 8-1-1.JPG
    8-1-1.JPG
    190.5 KB · Views: 947

here is the Air Wave Compressor install location... more to come on this :Rockon:

Attachments

• IMG_2646.JPG
    IMG_2646.JPG
    217.7 KB · Views: 930
Won't the positive cable get all chewed up in the rotor that way. LOL Looking nice Tom, keep it up. Paul

WOW!!! This sled is going to be GREAT!!! Tom, will you be bringing this sled to the Novi show, if you get it done? Keep up the good work.

Paul...LOL its not wired yet...

RX1mtn, there was talk about it but right now I am not sure. I will have it at Hay Days for sure!!

Lookin great Tom! We (Muffin Works) were happy to be a part of the build!

Tunnel Supports

Just let us know when you decide to sell those tunnel supports to the public. Need a set asap to finish up my project. Keep up the good work guys looks sweet so far. :bling

WOW

My offer still stands TOM, I will relieve you of the stress of having to have the driving skills and just 'Balls' to show up on a sled like that. I am worried it is to much for you. Thinking of you, nothing selfish about my offer.

GREAT JOB

yamadoo

Back