• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1550 miles with TD enhancement

SWTURBO

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Sidewinderturbo
Over 1500 miles on Sw 137 Le and not a hitch and was TD enhanced from day one . Did blow one belt at 800 miles but that was my fault. Must say it is everything I hoped it to be from early April till now ! Awesome gas mileage and torque.

Can i ask what YOU did that blew belt? How was it your fault? Just gathering info for my future fix

Two long rips down the lake then one more long pull in a bit of deeper snow way too much stress on the belt. Imo.

Over 1500 miles on Sw 137 Le and not a hitch and was TD enhanced from day one . Did blow one belt at 800 miles but that was my fault. Must say it is everything I hoped it to be from early April till now ! Awesome gas mileage and torque.
If you don't mind me asking what was your awesome gas mileage? I have same sled sw 137 le and I'm not getting very good mileage at all! 105-110 miles per 30-33litres . Last too tanks were pretty much the same and all trail riding never going over 48mph mostly mid 30's. Not once on either day did I open it up.

I'm gasing up with 1200 Doos at pumps and only 2 to 3 dollars difference probably running 14 -16 mpg cruising speed

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking what was your awesome gas mileage? I have same sled sw 137 le and I'm not getting very good mileage at all! 105-110 miles per 30-33litres . Last too tanks were pretty much the same and all trail riding never going over 48mph mostly mid 30's. Not once on either day did I open it up.

That's 16 miles to an imperial gallon.
Pretty darn good I would say for a 200 hp sled.

My TD tune with turbo force muffler has been flawless. Fine tuned my clutching and it's just amazing when you hammer it. I was nervous about a flash from day one. I did my research and went with TD on my first turbo sled. Ben and TD did a great job for a first year motor.

My TD tune with turbo force muffler has been flawless. Fine tuned my clutching and it's just amazing when you hammer it. I was nervous about a flash from day one. I did my research and went with TD on my first turbo sled. Ben and TD did a great job for a first year motor.
We did our homework and did very safe tunes. Now its time for more powerful tunes. The motor has been flawless for us. 245 sleds flashed now some with 12000km.

Couldn't be happier about the platform. It has been so painfree for us I mean, we have had to do so little tech support. The few I have seen needing tech were boost leaks very simple fix.

http://www.turbodynamics.ca

i also from day 1 put the td power trail tune in , this sled is crazy fast n fun , 1500miles with no issues , will be putting on another 1200 miles next week , i have seen 141mph on the speedo , radar at 137mph , i have owned 2 11oo turbo with td programs and a big turbo from tt3 , this sidewinder by far is the fastest pump gas tune to date thanks to td , the same speeds that i have achieved on pump gas i would have needed race gas or meth on my 1100 turbo ,

i also from day 1 put the td power trail tune in , this sled is crazy fast n fun , 1500miles with no issues , will be putting on another 1200 miles next week , i have seen 141mph on the speedo , radar at 137mph , i have owned 2 11oo turbo with td programs and a big turbo from tt3 , this sidewinder by far is the fastest pump gas tune to date thanks to td , the same speeds that i have achieved on pump gas i would have needed race gas or meth on my 1100 turbo ,
Impressive numbers!

http://www.turbodynamics.ca

impressive!! that's some good gearing! :)

Installed my ECU with the powertrail flash today. First time I turned the key I had an SD 84 code come in which is TORS. Started the sled and let it warm up, re started it a few more times. Alarm is gone just curious why it came in on the initial start?

Back