• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

16-17 Rear Shock Info

just keep squawking. like the old saying goes , squeaky wheel gets the grease.

there's a reason they did an update/recall on the 2017 and now a new shock for 2018

Any hints how to get customoer relations to cover my 16 apex le? They seem to be just passing the buck with me.

Thanks
Talk to your dealer and they will call their rep, they should be able to do something for you where you are a good customer and in good standing, the 2018 apex xtx-le and le models have the updated shock you are after for your 2016 apex le, hope this helps

They need to get rid of the fox shocks all together in the rear of the apex I purchased an Elka stage four and replaced actually they should be paying for that but I don't feel like putting up with the BS between the dealer and the factory

They need to get rid of the fox shocks all together in the rear of the apex I purchased an Elka stage four and replaced actually they should be paying for that but I don't feel like putting up with the BS between the dealer and the factory
How does the Elka stage 4 stack up against the factory fox float 3 xv, does it ride better? how much sag are you getting? what about heavier riders does the Elka have any issues with the bigger boy's, thanks

How does the Elka stage 4 stack up against the factory fox float 3 xv, does it ride better? how much sag are you getting? what about heavier riders does the Elka have any issues with the bigger boy's, thanks
Rides very well. Like night and day. Compression and rebound and preload are all adjustable unlike the fox shock which is more air or less air .Call Elka they will set up the shock for you I believe if your a bigger guy they would build it with a heavier spring

Rides very well. Like night and day. Compression and rebound and preload are all adjustable unlike the fox shock which is more air or less air .Call Elka they will set up the shock for you I believe if your a bigger guy they would build it with a heavier spring
Thanks for the info, i'm going to try the new upgraded fox shock for my skid where it is free from Yamaha if that does not work out than I will go to the Elka stage 4 for my machine. thanks again

Back