• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

17 SW boost reading issues

No i do not have ridding companions with a tuned 998. May have to buy another one to try. This 3 bar map only has 500 miles on it
I finally got time to go through the diagnostic on the sled. The only reading that changes is the ISC 146 not reading boost and 113 reading boost. The map 737 and Baro 722 reading stays the same reading or not reading

I finally got time to go through the diagnostic on the sled. The only reading that changes is the ISC 146 not reading boost and 113 reading boost. The map 737 and Baro 722 reading stays the same reading or not reading
Call Dave at Hurricane...I have found him to have excellent customer care and is very helpful solving issues.

it is a problem that is very common on the 3-bar sensor, there is a batch of defective sensors, it is the same manufacturer who supplies all the resellers, my salesman changes it for me on warranty +12 months after selling it to me, very good service

Thank you all for help it was the 3 bar map that was faulty. The original failed last winter and seems i replaced it with a new faulty one . I guess i will be keeping a spare with me. Thanks again to everyone

Back