• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 line up

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Yamaha will introduce it's 2007 line up to the public at 3:00pm cst on February 13th at the Hilton Minneapolis (1001 Marquette Ave South, Minneapolis MN 55403 612-376-1000) This is the first 2007 model consumer show and it will be open to the public. The first 1,000 people will receive a free Yamaha Hat.

This is your chance to see the new 2007 models! Yamaha staff will be on hand to give presentations on the new product and to answer your questions.

I'm sure Gramps will be there. Maybe I can talk him out of his hat :Rockon:

spray25 said:
I'm sure Gramps will be there. Maybe I can talk him out of his hat :Rockon:

LOL yeah i'll be there but if it's anything like last year they won't stick to that time I got there right at 3:00 last year and they opened up early so all the goodies were gone except of course for the new sleds and a few posters ;)! If i get a hat Ray it's yours 8)

I remember a time when you would have gotten there at 2:15 just to get me a hat. I'm not feelin the love here! :moon:

spray25 said:
I remember a time when you would have gotten there at 2:15 just to get me a hat. I'm not feelin the love here! :moon:

LOL I'll see what i can do ;)!

Tom if you and Terry are coming we should hook up I know you two are watching your weight LOL but i know this great mongolian bar b q place all you can eat, it's on me.

Steve

I will be in Minneapolis on the 13th...too bad I will be at the airport getting on a plane to go to Mexico :o| Guess I'll have to wait until March to see them in person. My resort in Mazatlan better have internet access so I can at least see them on the web!

2BLUE4U said:
I will be in Minneapolis on the 13th...too bad I will be at the airport getting on a plane to go to Mexico :o| Guess I'll have to wait until March to see them in person. My resort in Mazatlan better have internet access so I can at least see them on the web!

Somehow I don't think to many of us are going to feel sorry for you.

I'll be taking alot of pics.

MrSled said:
Sure thing...you can call my cell or we can call you Steve. ;)!

Tom I like how you think.. Your the only person that I know going to a snowmobile show planning to get thrown in jail.. What the hell. CALL MY CELL. What precinct ? :moon: Terry

Back