• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 PHAZER ENGINE REMOVAL

mrt

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 phazer
Hi,
I bought a 2007 phazer with a blown motor.
1. what is the fastest, and least amount of work to remove the motor. anyone have a detailed instrustions of what to remove to take out the motor. how long should it take. any help would be appreciated

Pretty easy if you're mechanically inclined. Download the manual, it's free. You will need a clutch puller but the rest is straight forward and you only need a few tools.
I just finished rebuilding mine so if you're stuck and need advice I'll be happy to answer as best as I can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the manual, I haven't looked at it yet. just wondering what body panels have to come off. I saw the paragraph about removing the motor. it didn't say about the body panels, just wanted to know what was involved before that

I have the manual, I haven't looked at it yet. just wondering what body panels have to come off. I saw the paragraph about removing the motor. it didn't say about the body panels, just wanted to know what was involved before that

Just start from the top and work your way down the panels. 10mm bolts, twist locks and Allen bolts on the lower panels.

Back