• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 Phazer project with my boys

Mountaintech boards are on and does it look nice!

Anyone with a Phazer should get these, these are going to work awesome!

Pics soon to come!

They are awesome

Attachments

• 205.JPG
    205.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 122
20160211_153857.jpg
MT boards.JPG

Yes they are! Took for a rip last night and they are the cat's meow!!! Don't hold snow at all and much more grip than before.

Plus, look how awesome they look!

Hats off to boostednytro for helping me out with this project! You da man... bud!!!

Last edited:
Haven't said much about the sled this year for performance (probably cause I only had it out twice now....)

The power the Phazer is making is pretty awesome and now a few have tried it and say the clutching is spot on. Last weekend was a good test track and saw 96-97 on the speedo. That is the fastest speed I have witnessed on the Phazer. The trail was ice with just enough snow on it to lube the slides.

Next will be an airbox mod and fuel controller ;)!

@Mountaintech - Peter, your boards rock! Can't say enough about them! I think I need to call you to update the Nytro front suspension and boards :)

Just installed a set of WRP boards last week, really impressed! Awesome upgrade for the phazer! And Cheap too!

IMAG0294[1].jpg
IMAG0298[1].jpg
IMAG0299[1].jpg

They are awesome!!!

you need a turbo for this? I have one its the MCX.

you need a turbo for this? I have one its the MCX.
How much?? I have been searching for a turbo build to do with my dad for the past two years but haven't stumbled upon a kit

I have it posted on the Appleton Wi. craigslist if you want to see it or email me at snopro442@att.net and I will send you the pictures as I have no idea on how to post them on here with the "url"

that's it. also, I don't mean to hijack your post NOS PRO. I will make a post in the for sale section.

that's it. also, I don't mean to hijack your post NOS PRO. I will make a post in the for sale section.

No problem bud!!!
;)!

Getting things done and glad you thought of me :)

My Phazer is only a 121" so not looking to turbo it. If it was 144? HELL YEAH!!!

I have a complete 144 suspension and drivers sorry, no track.

Back