• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Vector LTX GT 151" extension questions

karlburns

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2011 apex xtx
2010 vector ltx gt
I saw some threads about people extending the monoshock I but I'm looking at extending the monoshock II. I'm hoping to extend to a 151" track and by looking at Hartmans website it looks like I could run a 2.25" lug. Has anyone tried running the new 9940m camoplast track? If a 16" wide track would fit I think it would fit my build nicely. If it won't fit I'd run the 9876M camoplast track most likely. I'm trying to avoid swapping drivers in addition to the track and rails.

I'm assuming I would need to drop a tooth or two on my gears plus possibly swap out my spring.

Thoughts? To answer the question as to why I'm trying this is because I need a new project and I think it would make the sled more usable here in AK with all the fluffy powder.

Ok so I'm looking at the 9876m found a good deal on a new one local. What are people with 151 2" lugs running for gearing? I'm assuming 2" clears once protector s are removed just like on an apex.

Back