• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 RS Vector GT clutching

d4lasecki

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2006 Vector
Has anyone done any clutch work do get a little more speed out of the corner. What clutch setup are you guys running?

Ulmer Racing is one of the preferred "go to's" and has been really since day 1 of the Vector. Corner to corner you are quicker is the oft repeated feedback. Great company to deal with too!

well on my brothers 2013 rs venture gt we are running 40/10 heel clickers with the black spring with 4 grams in the heels with a dalton 41/50 helix with stock secondary spring. gave it some real snap from corner to corner.

well on my brothers 2013 rs venture gt we are running 40/10 heel clickers with the black spring with 4 grams in the heels with a dalton 41/50 helix with stock secondary spring. gave it some real snap from corner to corner.

Not arguing.....just asking. Would you recommend this setup on a Vector? I know > < about clutching but many experts say that sled + rider weigh is something to be considered.

i like this set-up as when you punch it, it grabs and goes way better than the stock clutching. almost makes it apex like. how you load the weights makes them behave differently. heavy on the heels makes it grab harder down low in rpm and speeds.

Back