• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2014 YAMAHA VIKING

what a buzz kill - sleds and atv/utv Yamaha is falling way behind.

what happened?

That thing is a joke.... toss a new 800 or bigger motor in it and now you have a gold mine. Starting to wonder if those people just go thru the motions and not think when it comes to the market.

Like Honda,Yamaha is playing it safe in the UTV market.The powertrains are there but it seems no incentive to give the Yamaha UTV a 800cc-1000cc upgrade(All those lawsuits is one reason for holding back).

Already watched and I think they are VERY biased and possibly rigged. Did you see those engine braking tests??? I own a polaris and can tell you that its never shot down the hill like that and Ive never smoked a belt in high or low. And idk why they would even compare it to the deer.

devinzz1 said:
Already watched and I think they are VERY biased and possibly rigged. Did you see those engine braking tests??? I own a polaris and can tell you that its never shot down the hill like that and Ive never smoked a belt in high or low. And idk why they would even compare it to the deer.

Sales and Marketing ploy to beat down the competition... isn't that also called mud slinging.

MrSled said:
devinzz1 said:

Sales and Marketing ploy to beat down the competition... isn't that also called mud slinging.

these days you gota wait for a 3rd part test and review. waiting for that first episode of dirt trax to get online ;)!

Back