• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2015 rs viking professional won't start

LabBoom

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 RS Viking Pro
Hey folks tried to start my vk on Friday and was a little cold , choked it and couldn't get it to start . I left it alone , figured it was flooded and tried again yesterday which was much warmer -1.

Well it still wouldn't go it sounds like it wants to go but it backfires now when im trying. I took the battery in which was a little low and charged it fully last night it was showing 10.7 volts on the meter when I was cranking it yesterday. Now battery installed and cranking it and it still won't go. I am thinking maybe plugs are fouled , anyone with any suggestions that might be helpful?

Change the plugs, don't want to leave the choke on too long! Did the sled start fine before this incident ? Was the sled summerized properly ? Could have carbs that are fouled up and require cleaning and synchronized! Cheers!

plus are most likely the problem. also make sure the oil does not smell like gas.

Back