• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2015 Season Ride video! 3rd video!

Honestly they'll charge you an arm and a leg for custom. FutureShop will have side real nice gaming laptops or desktops for around 800-1100 $ will be plenty. You can try on your computer like what I did with my old one but it kept crashing and not working for the video editing aspect.

Surprised to hear that, Murse? I thought with a tech custom bldg me one, I would get exactly what I want at a cheaper price than say Future Shop?

Going to look into both options and see which works best for me? My tech guys are really good imo, although I rarely use them. I am after a desktop only.

Thanks.

Just trying to keep it simple. If you can get a good deal on custom by all means go ahead.

I always spend more building my computer than buying one. End up going bigger and better components every time.:o|
I reuse my tower, power supply and OS and still spend over a grand in when doing the upgrade.
The worst thing is its takes about a year and then its too slow again. They keep making the programs ( and games :D) that need more and more resources.

Lol just maintenance man. CCleaner malware bites and glary utilities cleaning free space and defragging. I buoy mind with 16 g of ram but I can add 16 g more plus I can add 8 more hard drives to me 2 that I have now. My processor is over clocked, I can over clock more just need water cooler but for what I'm doing unnecessary. The only thing I can see if upgrading the mother board at this point.

Back