• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2015 viper stx dx

tony lawhead

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 viper
hey guy's just put on 640 miles on new set up this weekend and it is unbelievable. put Schmidt brother trail pipe and there new black hole air intake mod, what a huge difference. me and my buddy were side by side all the time stock now I have 3-4 sleds on him, the low and mid range is great. very nice sound and not load at all very happy with this set up I will keep a update going we are heading to u.p again in a week

hey guy's just put on 640 miles on new set up this weekend and it is unbelievable. put Schmidt brother trail pipe and there new black hole air intake mod, what a huge difference. me and my buddy were side by side all the time stock now I have 3-4 sleds on him, the low and mid range is great. very nice sound and not load at all very happy with this set up I will keep a update going we are heading to u.p again in a week
1200 miles on this set up now guy's and still perfect

1200 miles on this set up now guy's and still perfect
Glad to hear you're liking the mods on your sled. I'm new here and have a 16' STX DX, I'm curious about these mods myself. I'm still in the break in period but maybe next season I'll pull the trigger on something like you've done.
Congrats and how does the sled ride? This is also the 146"?

Glad to hear you're liking the mods on your sled. I'm new here and have a 16' STX DX, I'm curious about these mods myself. I'm still in the break in period but maybe next season I'll pull the trigger on something like you've done.
Congrats and how does the sled ride? This is also the 146"?
mine is 141 track

als
mine is 141 track
o also added hygear custom shock and link set up in rear skid!!! what a unbelievable difference could never get air shock just right for all conditions even with extra reg on shock I don't want to get off this sled now worth every penny

I have a STX DX And I love it

I have a 2015 141"
thumbnail_IMG_20170116_124152697.jpg

My Viper is a 15 STXDX and I love it.

I have to admit I missed the high end punch of my old Apex so added a used Apex xtx to the family's fleet. Now I can pick and choose----can't wait.

My Viper is a 15 STXDX and I love it.

I have to admit I missed the high end punch of my old Apex so added a used Apex xtx to the family's fleet. Now I can pick and choose----can't wait.
I had the same thoughts after breaking in my RTX. The top end on my Apex seemed to be missing on my SR-Viper. Added the MPI trail kit, very simple and reliable. Now the Apex is a back-up sled, still an awesome sled with lots of fun factor built in. A turbo is exactly what I needed to wake my viper up and release the beast in that 3-cylinder 4-stroke. No surprise the Sidewinder appeared 3 years into SR-Viper production.

Yes, I rode the Winder and thought it was the smoothest, sneaky, super fast and most refined sled I have ever ridden. Including past Doo revs, have to admit I have not ridden then new 850's but the price on the Apex was right so I went with it.

Back