• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2018 apex reactive syspenion system

It connects the 2 front shocks and lets oil flow between them. Helps with non symmetrical bumps and cornering.

• Yamaha Reactive Suspension System (YRSS) on Apex models
    • Exclusive Yamaha technology that connects the two front shock bodies hydraulically
    • Helps control lateral roll without compromise to bump compliance and comfort
    • Improved ride quality with more precise handling over conventional shock absorbers

img.jpg

I wonder how hard to rebuild or durability of hoses? What do you think Cannondale27?

Very cool. Kind of like a hydraulic sway bar. The Toyota 4 Runner has a similar system

Guys this is AWESOME mod to the apex, its very trick and will make the best apex ever. I wish I could adapt this to older units. Have any of you ever run with the sway bar disconnected just to try it? In the straights its so cushy having full independent suspension. Its just not able to corner at all. This system will allow more like a non-sway feel in the straights but with valving to help stiffen it up in the corners. This is way cool tech to have in a sled. Combined with EXUP, powersteering, I don't see how anyone would like to ride anything else on the trails!

I wonder if this is the result of the Karpiks hiring? Makes me wanna pass on a new "left-over" and Spring Check a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think you could retro fit that on any apex. I'd be scared to ask how much it would cost thou

More overstock parts from other divisions, what a joke!

• Yamaha Reactive Suspension System (YRSS) on Apex models
    • Exclusive Yamaha technology that connects the two front shock bodies hydraulically
    • Helps control lateral roll without compromise to bump compliance and comfort
    • Improved ride quality with more precise handling over conventional shock absorbers

HAHa:dead:

Back