• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2018 best prices on sidewinder

ROCKERDAN

OCD Sledhead
Country
Other
Snowmobile
'18 RTX 50th "Winder"
Wondering who has been out shopping and what kind of deals you all are getting.

Once again it looks like Nelson's has some great pricing.

Rtx 5oth
$16,699 MSRP
$14,399 Selling for
(With all incentives in, BEFORE taxes)

Anyone else got some good pricing from other dealers?

Dan

Is that with the $400 cash rebate included for a final price of $14,399? I have a price of $14,973 for the L-TX-LE 50th and I'm taking the $400 cash rebate so it will be $14,573 plus tax and $258 for the additional 2 year warranty for a total of 5 years.

CAD pricing....But how much before taxes? Sounds darn close to MSRP(what is it in ca?)

Pre tax pricing is alot easier to see what the actual "discount" is....
My dealer always quotes me the out the door price....but from what i can see its only about $300.00 off of MSRP and no shipping fees etc.

I got my xtx 137 for 13610 plus 600 in accessories. No set up or delivery. Just tax and registration

Got another quote that is also same as Nelsons, but he is throwing in 5 yr warranty for $189 bucks...man that is good overall.

Dan

Last edited:
Is that with the $400 cash rebate included for a final price of $14,399? I have a price of $14,973 for the L-TX-LE 50th and I'm taking the $400 cash rebate so it will be $14,573 plus tax and $258 for the additional 2 year warranty for a total of 5 years.
The actual deal is 600 in Yam accessories, but if I want the cash off they allow 450 cash off which is what dealer gets(not the full 600)

So I always ask dealer bottom line. 14,399 is bottom line with all incentives in, as I posted in OP. I could not even find 600 bucks worth of Yam accessories Id want or need.lol

I do like the $189 for 2 yrs to give a total of 5 yrs warranty, one dealer wanted 600 extra for the 2 yrs.

BTW, for those that are new to warranty....its only 1 yr true warranty BtB. Anything over and above yr 1 is Yamaha extended warranty which has a $50 deductible per incident I was told.

Dan

Rockerdan....is that price in US$??
Wondering who has been out shopping and what kind of deals you all are getting.

Once again it looks like Nelson's has some great pricing.

Rtx 5oth
$16,699 MSRP
$14,399 Selling for
(With all incentives in, BEFORE taxes)

Anyone else got some good pricing from other dealers?

Dan

That has to be in US$ right??

My dealer always quotes me the out the door price....but from what i can see its only about $300.00 off of MSRP and no shipping fees etc.
OTD is great when the deal is done, but for comparison from state to state or province to province where taxes are different, its easier to get bottom line prices without the state fees IMO.

300 off MSRP is a horrible deal IMO. Even moreso in Canada where cost is higher.

Most around here seem to be 1900 to 2300 OFF MSRP

Dan

LOL, yes obviously

Nelson's is in Michigan. Another dealer not far from Nelsons is even better from the conversation I had today.

Dan

Thanks for clarifying! I was tossing my couch cushions in anticipation of finding that kind of chump change! ;)
I seriously thought maybe I had a seizure and was waking up in a world with parity again. Thanks for clarifying.

Sorry fellas but Iam just having a hard time hearing 14-15k is a good deal on a sled theses days.......And the Canadian numbers ......don't know what to say,man!

I got my xtx 137 for 13610 plus 600 in accessories. No set up or delivery. Just tax and registration

That's unbelievable!!! $13,610 for a 2018 Winder XTX 137 SE and you get the $600 in accessories. Could you get for less if you did not take the accessories.? Did they only ask for the $500 deposit to order? No trade involved?
Care to share the dealer.

I might order mine through them then. Might be Worth the Drive.

Well the 13610 can't be had anymore. There was a bonus that weekend. Talk to Nielsen enterprises in Illinois. 14010 is there going price. I took the accessories but yes I could have taken the extra cash off the sled. I only put 500 down. Hopefully my other sled sells before the new one shows. I can always trade it in if not.

Last edited:

Back