• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2018 updates

I've seen the signs for Benedicta many times as I'm driving up on 95...right as you cross the county line into Aroostook county on 95.

Wow you're in a great spot for being able to ride right out your front door!! I'll be heading up to get my 18 Sidewinder on the day after Xmas(John..from GARY'S Yamaha is gonna have it ready for me on December 26th), and do a week of riding..if there's snow up in the northern part of the county..let's hope there is by then??
Say hi to John for me. Tell him pete got his SW fixed up and it seems like its good to go.

We'll do Pete!! Hang tough and take care!!
I sure will brother,hey if you ever want to exsplore the southern part of the County,give me a shout,and we can hook up leave from Sherman or patten.

I sure will brother,hey if you ever want to exsplore the southern part of the County,give me a shout,and we can hook up leave from Sherman or patten.

I will certainly keep that in mind Pete...Thank You :)

Personally I like the clutch sound it reminds me of the " dry clutches " on some motorcycle's.

One other thing if you can hear the sound of the clutches with your helmet on, maybe its time to buy a new and better helmet.

One other thing if you can hear the sound of the clutches with your helmet on, maybe its time to buy a new and better helmet.
I have many different helmets and 3 bv2s helmets .The noise is still there .:(

The noise will always be there, the better the helmet the more noise reduction, sorry you purchased the bvpoo. If your helmet is 5 years or older time to replace, if you store your helmet in extreme temperatures and not in a cool dry place or in your garage and don't wash or clean your inner liner it will reduce it's use time.
Just like some people who complain about cold hands, yet they have the same gloves for 3 or more years.

I use headphones and listen to music. Can still hear issues with sled but dont need to hear annoying drone sounds or anything else meaningless

Like I said, I enjoy the mechanical and drone sound. It seems that most want there snowmobiles as quiet as there cars. LOL Who knows maybe in the next few years we won,t have snowmobiles at all we'll have these.

Lol true. I don't mind any sounds. Every moving part will have it. That's why I laugh at 99% of what people bitch about on here. And I don't think I would even enjoy snowmobiling if it was just tracks on my truck. That's like replacing a motorcycle with .... well a Polaris slingshot lol

Lol true. I don't mind any sounds. Every moving part will have it. That's why I laugh at 99% of what people bitch about on here. And I don't think I would even enjoy snowmobiling if it was just tracks on my truck. That's like replacing a motorcycle with .... well a Polaris slingshot lol
The sling shot is one of the noisest things i've ever driven .The drive train sounds like there's no lube in it .

Back