• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 APEX ?????

Just got back from an afternoon ride on the frozen, very slippery, almost non existent snow on the lake grin fest! I needed to take the Warrior out for a spin, you know they should not sit its not good for them. Well and the 05 Warrior has 192 studs up the middle, perfect for ice running. Other then its much harder to steer (used to Apex EPS) squeezing the throttle just feels so good. Got up to about 100 on the dream meter but with almost no snow running at that speed melts sliders.

All the Warrior needs to be the 2019 Apex replacement is EPS. The AD Boivin skid is a dream to ride, the sled is just plain fun! Light only came on once crossing about two miles of bare ice at 60mph. Quick dash into the bay where all the snow blew to and light was out. 2019 Apex the thought of it just faded in my mind as the 50 mile ice ride and two open water skips filled it with nicer thoughts. Either that or it was the Excell pipe singing behind me that did it! So many Delta boxes to choose from who needs a 2019 Apex. Maybe what the doctor ordered is a Venture TF with an Apex engine swap, Can you say two up rocket couch? Now that is what Yamaha should have built long ago!

My Attak is so so smooth throttle wise.. my wifes 2010 Vector LTX is totally different... no were near as smooth.. is it me? or her machine? I wanted to ride a newer Vector xtx to check it out and compare to my Attak.. but didn't make it.. can it be the Vector was put together wrong? I know she has full clipped track. extro vert's.. OEM it is ... would that make the difference over my every 3rd window clipped and no extroverts?

I put this on my wife's vector and it was night and day for smooth throttle... http://www.barnofparts.com/soft-start-clutching . Many others have used this spring with great results.

Back