• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

270 nytro

sledder91

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
14 viper xtx
What is a mcx 270 nytro like. A guy wants to trade my viper for it. This is what he said.

You bet, lots of cash into this sled. Heres a mod list. VE full tunnel with large rear tunnel cooler Mountain mod seat Mountain tamer skid with ice age rails and fox float shocks, ice age anti stab kit, brand new rail tips and slides. All new skid bearings and freshly greased. Mint 162" track with avid drivers MCX 270hp turbo kit with boost gauge, AEM AFR gauge (sensor installed but gauge not mounted), manual boost controller Fibreglass lightweight hood with new medium windshield OFT roll over kit, kill switch tether Aftermarket aluminum tigged oil tank TSP Bark-buster front end with fox float 2's up front. ALL NEW chaincase, drive, and jackshaft bearings/seals. New gears and chain, 23t top 38t bottom for more top end. New primary, brand new belt, dalton adjustable weight kit.

He also said he would put 500 on top of the sled. I still don't know never driven a nytro

He also said he would put 500 on top of the sled. I still don't know never driven a nytro

dont do it. Im a nytro guy but ive tried the viper and the ride difference is unbelievable. save the heartache and just buy a turbo for yours if you want a turbo sled...

Why would you ever want to go backwards in technology. It sounds like its a nice nytro. But the improvements the viper has over the nytro are not worth it. The viper has the same power plant minus turbo and a way better mountain chassis. All the stuff he added to the nytro was to get it to handle better and lighten up the sled. The viper is already there with the chassis and if you wanted more power just spend the money on a turbo for it. The nytro has a front end geometry issue that you will never be able to cure. People have designed front end kits that fix the the majority of the geometry issue but can never solve the issue. The nytro is a good all around sled the viper is a major improvement all the way around. There is a reason why people are unloading their nytro's for pennies on the dollars.

Back