• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

4th Annual McCall Ride!!

Just got back from McCall a couple of hours ago.
Special thanks to Ray and Christie, for the great breakfast and having us over!
Jon, Randy, Tom, Vic, Ray, Christie, Nick(?) and of course my "ol buddy" Franz, it was good riding with you all!
Christie, I wouldn't worry about being the only girl in the group. You ride pretty darn good!!
Jon, Randy, good pics!
Randy, send Vic a thanks for the pics, for me! I have a few from Saturday's ride, that I'll try and post latter.
To bad you guy's couldn't have stuck around McCall a little longer. Yesterday and Thursday we had some fine Idaho deep powder to carve up! Although visibility wasn't great, the snow sure was!
Looking forward to next year's ride! :jump:

It was our plessure to have you. We are of course getting some great snow now. We have gotten 10-12 inches here at my house in the last 24 hours or so and it is dumping right now.

Trojan Man -- We tried to plan a couple different weekends in March to come back and ride with some of our friends out of Boise but there were several scheduling conflicts that pushed any sort of group ride clear out to April. So here's the plan for some "spring riding". If you can make it you are certainly welcome to join us.

APRIL:

Sat-7th (Klamath to McCall)

Sun-8th & Mon-9th Ride !!!

Tues 10th (McCall to Klamath)

First weekend in April weather history McCall:

4/8/2002 Min 18°F Max 48°F clear (no record)
4/8/2003 Min 17°F Max 52°F clear (no record)
4/8/2004 Min 33°F Max 57°F clear (no record)
4/8/2005 Min 27°F Max 39°F snow/rain (97" base)
4/8/2006 Min 25°F Max 40°F snow/rain (142" base)

Just got home from a ride. May have been the best snow I have ever seen.

Back