• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

4th wheel kits

Hoping for the dollar to get better before I pull the pin on a set

just wondering why you would want 7.5 wheels on a 137 when the sled comes with 8" ? The Stealth Big Wheel Kit for the 137's is 8.5"
I did not know it camw with 8.5,if that is what it has,absolutely want 8.5 lol

The ltx le will come with a 8" tri hub...the way it ends up working stock like that...the rear of the skid drags...his 8.5" stealth cures that and matches the "lift" that the rest of the skid wheels have ...so it ends up like it should have from the start..lifted off the slides front to back..on the stealth big wheel kit...the shaft between the rails is solid....with outside mounts for the outside wheels...
Yes,that is what I want,and I think on my procross 129 it came with 7.1 and the upgrade was 7.5 does that sound right si?

Yes,that is what I want,and I think on my procross 129 it came with 7.1 and the upgrade was 7.5 does that sound right si?
Yes the 129 was the 7.1's and the big wheel kit is 7.5 for the 129

Does anyone have experience with the Yamaha or Cat wheel kits? I'm interested in the Stealth, but am financing the Sidewinder with Yamaha, whom will only allow official Yamaha parts on the financing as well.

Does anyone have experience with the Yamaha or Cat wheel kits? I'm interested in the Stealth, but am financing the Sidewinder with Yamaha, whom will only allow official Yamaha parts on the financing as well.

That suck Yamaha will not allow you to replace the cheapest stuff with the best stuff??? Maybe they need some training on what better parts look like?

If I were you I would put the stealth kit on at home and be done with it.

Todd

Todd it would seem that if one were to install the duponts that there would be even more drag at the rear of the sled due to the sliders being a tad thicker vs stock hyfax? Perhaps making a strong case for running the Stealth big wheel kit even more appealing? Your thoughts.

Todd it would seem that if one were to install the duponts that there would be even more drag at the rear of the sled due to the sliders being a tad thicker vs stock hyfax? Perhaps making a strong case for running the Stealth big wheel kit even more appealing? Your thoughts.

that's what i'll be doing .alreay have the parts .

Not surprised Kenny all your stuff Is top notch bro! If you ever ride Ontario look me up!

I did not know the duponts were thicker. So, yes it would for sure be better and the new slides will last longer as well.

Todd

IMHO the slides will wear to its sweet spot and stop... dont think the duponts are necessary

Back