• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

5) Few more Pics and M10 Air Wave arrives!!5/26/08

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Well guys hear are a few more pics of the sled torn down. I still have to pull the tank and remove the exhaust for exhaust donut removal. I will be removing the suspension, track and drive axle for bearing replacement and for m10 installation. Hopefully more to come this week!!!

Thanks Team Fast Inc for the AirWave with on board compressor... this sled is going to be a Supercharged Cadillac!!!!

http://www.teamfast.com

Attachments

• IMG_2518.JPG
    IMG_2518.JPG
    209.7 KB · Views: 1,094
  • IMG_2519.JPG
    IMG_2519.JPG
    221.2 KB · Views: 1,089
  • IMG_2520.JPG
    IMG_2520.JPG
    227.2 KB · Views: 1,129
  • IMG_2521.JPG
    IMG_2521.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 1,113
  • IMG_2522.JPG
    IMG_2522.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 1,095
  • IMG_2523.JPG
    IMG_2523.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,088
  • IMG_2524.JPG
    IMG_2524.JPG
    196.8 KB · Views: 1,097

So, I assume you will keep it a 121 or are you going to stretch that sled? Reason I ask, if you Supercharge it, I highly recommend a 136 min. for traction and stability purposes.

Vince as Bethviper stated , that is a 136 skid...I am sticking with the Fox Floats and CB is sending some other front end parts.

front shock hook up

Tom have you thought about hooking up the front shocks to the compressor?that would be pretty cool.adjust on the the fly front and rear.just a thought.Shane

shocks

It would be pretty easy.a couple of valves some lines and fittings and another gauge.let me look into it and ill see if i can build it for the project if you want.Shane

take a lot of notes and pics Tom, I am doing the same in October. I will use hygear for the front shocks, time to sell the front ohlins, unless they will fit on the 98 xtc.

air valve

Tom I found the air valve that I need for the shock project.My only problem might be getting back into the states with me.I took it off a truck here in China and the TSA might wonder what it is when I fly home.Im going to take most of it apart so they might be able to understand what it is.Im supose to come home on friday but that might not happen either so Ill let you know when I get home.Shane

MrSled said:
Well guys hear are a few more pics of the sled torn down. I still have to pull the tank and remove the exhaust for exhaust donut removal. I will be removing the suspension, track and drive axle for bearing replacement and for m10 installation. Hopefully more to come this week!!!

Thanks Team Fast Inc for the AirWave with on board compressor... this sled is going to be a Supercharged Cadillac!!!!

http://www.teamfast.com
You will be very happy with it, have an 03 rx1 and put a ton of miles on my airwave, absolutely love it from trail to backcountry, course the backcountry 121 and no slip drivers helped a ton!! :4STroke:

We added extra hyfax saver wheels to a few key areas. Also added the extra rear idler to the outside rail between the rear axle and rear arm.

Back