• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

7ft 5" of fresh new snow in last couple of days

rbig18

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
SR Viper ltx se
yep. Parts of Newfoundland got that much between March 31st and April 4th. This is my father in-law from a day or so ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0038.PNG
    IMG_0038.PNG
    256.7 KB · Views: 163

I've never seen that much snow in my life.

I'm on the west coast of Newfoundland in Corner Brook.We get alot of snow every year.Ive been riding for 4 months going into the 5th here in April but temperatures are warming now, it's spring riding from here on.I went on my first ride December 3rd this year.Im lucky to live here as a snowmobiler but if you don't ski or snowmobile it's not so fun.lol

My first ride was November 15 and we are still going. Likewise, it is nevertheless spring conditions with not much more than another week or two unless we get a cold snap. I have rode into May.

My first ride was November 15 and we are still going. Likewise, it is nevertheless spring conditions with not much more than another week or two unless we get a cold snap. I have rode into May.
Hey YukonMP I see your on a multipurpose. Your not on those videos posted in the Yukon by Alex or Allen? are you? If so then awesome

No, those guys are in the Northwest Territories. I have told Allen that his videos are one of my guilty pleasures. One concern I have is that his crew could give the MP a bad reputation. Mr. Cameron certainly made loading and unloading off a trailer look difficult.

Back