• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Aaron from Excell Motorsports knows customer service

Mighty

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
22 Mach Z
23 Sidewinder SRX
I ordered some stuff from Excell and had an issue that Aaron corrected immediately. I've been in the customer service biz for over 30 years and finally found another businessman that deals with his clients like I do. Cudo's to you Aaron.

yes...although no issues...my experience was terrific also...wish I lived in New York...I heard they install their performance kits FOR FREE!!!!. who ever heard of that?

I had a nytro Aaron could probably tell you who I am the timing chain. Jumped a tooth and he went to bat for me with a Yami rep I live in NY and ran his performance parts let's just say the only part that had miles on that sled was a studded track!!!!! I spent some money there but he is A++++++ customer service and I only live 10mins from D&D and would have excell do my upgrade every time!

Back