• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Another Carb issue?

Fuel pumps checked out, and I cleaned the coils real good and wrapped some electrical tape around them to try and improove the insulation. Still running rough!
I then drained and inspected the gas tank into a clear container with no obvious water in it, this gas came from Maine where I just spent the last week!
I then put in some local gas from CT and the sled is now running great again! It looks like I got a bad load of gas (Stale) in Maine!
I noticed in the hand book that we should not run gas that is more than 5% Ethanol and the gas in Maine and other states now have 10% Ethanol!
I hope this does not spell more future problems :o|

Glad you got it. I initially assumed that you had changed the fuel. I guess that must have been from another thread. Sorry about that. But, as we got toward the end here, it sounded like you had not done that. But, ... anyway, you got it!

Back