• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any red viper ski pics

MartyV

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper LTX SE
I have a 15' red/white viper ltx se and looking to get either curve or slydog skis for next season. Cant make up my mind on color ski combo for my sled. Anyone have pics of thiers? Any problems with color fading with red or white skis?

I had red slydogs with red handles on my warrior for 4 or 5 years. They where as bright when I sold them as when I got them. Love my slydogs

Check my Avatar ;)

Black skis with white loops is a good match. I don't have a picture of them on my viper yet but it should look similar to whats on my 40th anniversary Nytro. I have black on black on the viper right now but will pull the white loops off the Nytro to see how they look on the Viper. I also thought about red loops but I was afraid the reds wouldn't be a good match.

Black skis with white loops is a good match. I don't have a picture of them on my viper yet but it should look similar to whats on my 40th anniversary Nytro. I have black on black on the viper right now but will pull the white loops off the Nytro to see how they look on the Viper. I also thought about red loops but I was afraid the reds wouldn't be a good match.

Looks sick on your nytro, I'm thinking the same for mine but maybe go with the red loops. Curve doesn't sell colored loops anymore

I didn't realize Curve no longer sold colored loops. I guess I'm stuck with black loops on the Viper unless I want to swap with my Nytro.

IMG_0097.JPG
IMG_0097.JPG

Here is my brother's '14 RTX SE in red/black with red C&As. No problem with color fading.
IMG_0983.JPG

Back