• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

anyone coming off a apex xtx

up.mi.man

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx se
I had 2015 xtx and it ran really good Wondering just how much more the sidewinder has. I traded it in for a se 137'' Thanks Dale

I had 2015 xtx and it ran really good Wondering just how much more the sidewinder has. I traded it in for a se 137'' Thanks Dale
Yup,same sled I traded in,i have so far only had it on grass,at 400-600 feet,but I can tell you,it will destroy an apex xtx,i also have had tuned cat 1100 and I feel stock like it is now,it will destroy my 13 procross on map one,which was 210 hp TD v-19 program.

I am coming from a 2007 Attak, was only on my SW for 10mins today and I was grinning ear to ear.....

I came off an Apex XTX and went to the 2016 ZR9000 Turbo cat last year. It's pretty much the same sled as the SW except it had the Turboed Suzuki Twin. The only thing the Apex did better was sound better.

I still have my Apex XTX 2015 , as I really love that sled , with the Star kit , tipped up rails , and numerous other add ons , and oh ya power steering !!!
I only have a 6-10 years left on my snowmobiling career , so I am going to sled off into the sunset , on the best Yamaha has to offer , and the Apex XTX , and the SW LTX LE 137 , are the two best at the moment !
Now next March , that may no longer be true !

Yup,same sled I traded in,i have so far only had it on grass,at 400-600 feet,but I can tell you,it will destroy an apex xtx,i also have had tuned cat 1100 and I feel stock like it is now,it will destroy my 13 procross on map one,which was 210 hp TD v-19 program.
im happy to hear this Thanks

I came off an Apex XTX and went to the 2016 ZR9000 Turbo cat last year. It's pretty much the same sled as the SW except it had the Turboed Suzuki Twin. The only thing the Apex did better was sound better.
I must have had a really good one because every turbo cat i raced i beat Honest statement!! no pun intended

I had a 15 Apex XTX and loved it. Ran with 1100 turbo Cats Stock all day & Once I put a taller seat kit on and matched it with a 3" bar riser it would rather ride than my 16 Doo 1200x. Have not had my 17 LTX LE Winder out yet but from what I hearing it will spank the 1100 turbo cat and XTX all day long. You should be very pleased.

Congrats on you new Winder. Up.Mi.Man.

I had a 15 Apex XTX and loved it. Ran with 1100 turbo Cats Stock all day & Once I put a taller seat kit on and matched it with a 3" bar riser it would rather ride than my 16 Doo 1200x. Have not had my 17 LTX LE Winder out yet but from what I hearing it will spank the 1100 turbo cat and XTX all day long. You should be very pleased.

Congrats on you new Winder. Up.Mi.Man.
I had a wrp seat and I also had a Rox riser. I truly liked it but my knees are getting bad so I'm hoping my new winder works better. Thanks

I kept my 15 apex xtx, and will compare it with my Sidewinder, better snow soon ! I'll also run it against my turbo vector and compare

Back