• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone deal with Scorpion sleds and parts?

lockburner2000

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 Vector GT
Looking for a few parts for a Scorpion wondering if anyone deals with any on here??

what u looking for have a few scorpion parts plus have 1971 stinger for
IMG_20170219_184106.jpg
sale

Looking for some 1975 340 whip parts. Boot for the fan housing with clamp to hold air duct on. A wf walro carb for parts Need good butterfly shaft and spring, also small brackets to hold muffler on the bottom tab. Sure i'm going to need more in the future!!

Your stinger is in really good shape!!! Why do you want to sell it??

don't have any whip parts sorry my stinger is just sitting there taking up room if I sell it I do if I don't oh well

Looking for some 1975 340 whip parts. Boot for the fan housing with clamp to hold air duct on. A wf walro carb for parts Need good butterfly shaft and spring, also small brackets to hold muffler on the bottom tab. Sure i'm going to need more in the future!!

Your stinger is in really good shape!!! Why do you want to sell it??
Are you still looking for Scorpion Parts? My father passed away and I'm cleaning up his shop. We were a dealer from 1972 until they went bankrupt in 1981. 1982 we started selling Polaris after that and we still have suspensions, boggies, a Cayuna motor, cabs, sprockets, chaincase, etc...

Back