• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone running a Arctic Cat windshield ?

r.anderson

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sr Viper
thinking of getting there mid height in black any pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look good, mine has an old man, sensible tinted one on it. So that has to go! I'm looking at the 13" mid height black or orange (my Cat is orange). They look good and give you the option to run hand guards or not.

Why would the hole spacing be different. Isn't the headlight and console the same as a cat

The 7000/3000 share the same as Viper but the other procross chassis sleds have different holes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the windshield from the crosstour 7000. I wanted mirrors. Its also fun when you find some guy who is going fast and you pass him because he thinks mirrors mean slow. Mirrors mean it's harder to see my air intake for the turbo.

The mount holes are different, Viper/7000. I do not have pics. Its very easy to drill the new holes. Just use your stock windy as a template and drill.

I have the windshield from the crosstour 7000. I wanted mirrors. Its also fun when you find some guy who is going fast and you pass him because he thinks mirrors mean slow. Mirrors mean it's harder to see my air intake for the turbo.

I love this. "Mirrors mean slow." HA HA love a "SLEEPER"

Funny memory/story comes to mind.

I had a 98 VMAX 700 red head triple that I had clutched' exhaust mod and tuned by the Haydays winner of that class that fall. It was a "Deluxe" meaning, mirrors, reverse E-start Etc.

So we go to a RADAR run then being Dominated by the new Polaris liberty 700s finally topping the Cat F7s.

Anyway I tell my 90# son to ride it. I instructed him to go through the starting line to far, stand up pull in the mirrors, back up and then go when the starter tells you to. He ran a speed better than most of the Poo 7s and F7s --you should have seen the looks from those who thought, "How can that grocery getter beat MY new......................." It was and is still a great laugh............gotta love sleepers!

Now a TURBO with mirrors that is a true SLEEPER.

IMG_5179.JPG

People tend to miss the air intake as all they see is the mirrors. Can not really see it at all from the other side.

Back