• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone with a layout for Sidewinder wrap?

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
Looking for the layout so I can again get my SW wrapped.

Or if anyone has any wraps....my sled can be the guinea pig

Having wrapped my last two sleds, I was thinking about doing this one also.
Not seeing any templates yet or heard anything back from a few I emailed???
Just blacking out some of the grey on my own. Adding some orange also..

this is a little old but i just wrapped my Nytro this year and asked ArcticFX and they said they had 2 sleds waiting to come in for templates. i would say soon the Wraps will start to show up.

anyone see any wraps yet my buddy already has his thunder cat done and it looks good. i haven't seen anything for sidewinder except for curves wraps

My bro got his new LXR tunnel wrapped. Looks really good. Dealer offered it right when he purchased. So, there's gotta be an option for the sidewinder

My bro got his new LXR tunnel wrapped. Looks really good. Dealer offered it right when he purchased. So, there's gotta be an option for the sidewinder

Tunnel is the same as the viper....problem is the front plastics are different.

I pretty much decided that I would wrap it this summer or fall. As picky as I get when putting a wrap on it's just to much time during season. If it one thing I do not want to be rushed with install is wrap. But to answer your ? I have not seen much yet on templates and gave up this year. Sitting here watching tip ups. Cheers beerman

Looks like ArcticFx has one done, I would think it wont be long until they have them online
d98ea37fa834e61040d30dbd416a0101.jpg
b6809dcb1cf049d3018ae1c8e7eb4378.jpg
d2c69c7b74937eb30c4289483d968666.jpg

*Note, NOT my sled!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Anyone else get a wrap yet? Esticky has a special right now for $430 that I'm really thinking about but still looking for ideas

Trench media out of Idaho does. Facebook page is best place to get ahold of him. He did all the 509 wraps in the past. Jaylen Reed is the dude. Good guy.

Back