• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex/Attak Frequently Asked Questions

Steiner I no how to use google and the search function.. I'm sorry for asking the question, but it was an honest one... I'm going to buy a 2011+ apex and just thought it would be a good idea to have a sticky with apex GT suspension does this VS SE etc..
Feel free to make a write up with the differences. Once all the info has been verified we can make it a sticky.

One thing to remember the Apex is 11 years old. All tho it has the ER, Attak, GT, LTX, RTX, SE, XTX and Anniversary not much has changed. Hard to tell a 06 from a 16 unless you know the subtle differences.

Your choices for 2011+ are Apex (base), Apex SE (Fox Floats all around), XTX and the Anniversary ( Ohlins all around)

That's acutely a great idea, except if you have not noticed I have god awful gramer.. but I may give it a shot.. I'll send you a message

Back