• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex RTX report from Corey Davidson!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Corey Davidson found out about the 2 foot snow storm that hit North Dakota the other day. Loaded up at 5:00am and drove to ND. He called into Yamaha on his cell after riding 100 miles on his Apex RTX and had this to say:

"The first thing I noticed was the ergonomics of the sled, Yamaha must have built this for me because it fit like a glove. The motor is so sweet, I couldn't believe it. It was so responsive and great controllable power. Took a little to get used to the engine braking but you use it like a 4-stroke dirt bike. Out of the create suspension was very plush and worked well. We have to change things to get it dialed in for racing speeds, shouldn’t be a problem. It was strange not adding in 2 stroke oil or smelling like one. Can't imaging smelling like a smoke bomb anymore. I think this is the funnest thing I have ever ridden." Corey Davidson.

Attachments

• Corey's Pictures 057.jpg
    Corey's Pictures 057.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 328
  • Corey's Pictures 063.jpg
    Corey's Pictures 063.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 311
  • Corey's Pictures 068.jpg
    Corey's Pictures 068.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 327

Thanks Mr.sled great pics,now when my little buddy sees corey jumping the new rtx he is going to wish he got that one instead of his GT,now if i can see him or corey jump the attak like corey is w/his RTX lol going to be a very good year... LaLaLa

Back