• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex seat fitment on rx1

it will not unless you want to rebuild the entire rear end of the sled. You can get the 2006 to 2010 seats to work but you would have to cut the tank skin back.

Thanks MrSled, I'm glad I didn't bid on that seat without asking. I think I'm going to add foam under the original seat cover to get my seat height up. I rode my new to me Rx1 for the first time last weekend and was amazed at how uncomfortable the seating position is. The sled is in superb running condition and has only 4400 miles, should be alot of fun for what it cost.

Thanks MrSled, I'm glad I didn't bid on that seat without asking. I think I'm going to add foam under the original seat cover to get my seat height up. I rode my new to me Rx1 for the first time last weekend and was amazed at how uncomfortable the seating position is. The sled is in superb running condition and has only 4400 miles, should be alot of fun for what it cost.

Thats awesome!! They are great sleds... higher seat helps a ton for us taller guys.

IMG_20151020_125555.jpg
IMG_20151020_125555.jpg
IMG_20151020_125555.jpg
Mark it's tough just adding foam, because if you really make ride height taller you might not have enough seat cover material to rewrap it, here's a WRP seat kit, it's really all about quality of foam base, and use a air stapler to make life easier.

Last edited:

Back