• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Arctic Cat 2 up seat bumpers are now available.

DMCTurbo

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder XTX LE 137
FYI for those who are waiting for the rear bumpers to accommodate the 2 up seats. Arctic Cats are now available and I've got one coming. Yamahas are still not available. Cat part number 7639-356

Before I get bashed by someone telling me I should have bought a venture... I'd rather bolt on the seat for 2 rides a year then ride a venture around the other 200 rides...

What seat are you going with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had bought yamahas 2 up for my viper so it works fine for the sidewinder. The viper bumper wouldn't work on the sidewinder so I've been waiting for yamahas but I'm not waiting anymore. Picked up the cat one.

Im not seeing a 2up seat!!
c8ea483731ce7145e205d9f32e10cf19.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pick up my bumper tonight, will post picks once she is in 2up mode for those interested.

Nice. Is it hard to remove and put back on? Is that a cat seat or kimpex?
Its a thundercat/9000 rear bumper, the seat is from my 16 viper, it can be found on Yamahas website under the viper accessories. 4 bolts takes about 5 minutes to install the seat, opted for the heated grip version, the wife can ride and be comfortable. Pricey but makes the wife happy.

Can u post a pic with it off? Just wanna see how much hardware is showing after removed.

Where did u get the foot rests?

Can u post a pic with it off? Just wanna see how much hardware is showing after removed.

I can post a pic with it off tomorrow, only bumper remains, only difference from the stock one is it is square as opposed to the round stock one. Foot rests must have came with the seat but I can't remember. You can see what the bumper looks like a few posts up.

Attachments

• IMG_0200.JPG
    IMG_0200.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0202.JPG
    IMG_0202.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 177
I actually like the black bumper better than the red, it just seems to blend in more and not standout like the red one...

Back