• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Arctic Cat 9000 Recall

If the rattle bothers you that much then you are spending too much time not moving! Get on the gas and go. Ha

The rattle has been around since 05 vector. Not sure why it's such an issue again 12 years later. Sidewinder is such a smooth quiet engine so clutch rattle stands out more I guess. At least it's just noise and not vibration in chassis and handlebars like other sleds.
That is what I always said about the Apex Drone, go faster! It seems some are bothered by noise more so then others! That rattling clutch on the Nytros always sounded like all the rods where knocking, so loud it could be heard over my Excell exhaust and with my BVS2 helmet on.

well at least cat will do a recall Yamaha would just say we are not aware the machine has a clutch problem.

That's one thing about Arctic Cat, they do recalls. Yamaha however will deny that any problem exists (recall would be admitting there was a problem) and at best maybe come out with a replacement clutch you could buy!

Our machines have clutches?
I will have to check with the REP.

LOL actually my Dealer is a long time AC dealer as well and said I should stick with Yamaha because they make it easier for him to care for his customers.

Shouldn't you be fishing or wrenching on something Charley?

I mean mid day on the internet what are you retired or something and just doing what you want?

Our machines have clutches?
I will have to check with the REP.

LOL actually my Dealer is a long time AC dealer as well and said I should stick with Yamaha because they make it easier for him to care for his customers.

Shouldn't you be fishing or wrenching on something Charley?

I mean mid day on the internet what are you retired or something and just doing what you want?

LOL! Looking at Yamaha motorcycles!

Well I hope that's what you want

Well I hope that's what you want

As I have a Yamaha sled I now crave a Yamaha motorcycle to compliment it. No sense buying a new Yamaha sled as I have the last best version, no reason or desire to buy a Cat! Now a nice Yamaha comfy cruiser for me and the wife, I like that idea.

Enjoy and be safe.
Have a great summer Charley!

Back