• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Asphalt Results 2014

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
Hey Everyone!

Well, as some of you know...I love to race on asphalt :sled2:

This year will be racing my SRX and also setting up my 2014 Viper to run down the track. I have been racing asphalt for many years, posting my results from testing clutch parts, gearing, exhaust and small modifications that work. Lots of items don't work and is a huge trial and error....but it's fun to wrench and more fun to be on a sled in the middle of spring, summer and fall! :) SO, stay tuned in through the year, stop on down and say Hi! I encourage all comments and suggestions on setups and parts to run. Started Asphalt Results on TY in 2003 with an RX1 and can't tell how cool it is to have everyone be part of these threads :)

This year I am proud to announce I am running a very important sticker on my race sleds and on my trailer. It's my time to help out a special organization "Living Life With Autism"

Our local race track holds special functions and I have proudly been part of "Make a Wish Foundation" where all of the racers show up with our race vehicles.

Have a great day! Stay tuned.... :Rockon:

Nice to see you back at it Terry!!! I should be at it also again this year, I'll have the SRX out and hope to get the Turbo out for some run also. Take care and keep the rubber side down!!!

Hey Don! Nice to have you back on also! Going to make it a fun year with the Viper :)

Talked to someone and I have a new drive axle coming with drivers for asphalt :)

Terry looking forward to seeing you down there.I will be on the saddle again but on a bike. :Rockon:

Sounds Great Ryan!!!!

I might sneak my bikes in their one time or another also ;)

Hi everyone

I also run on 1/8 mile asphalt hear in mn. I run a 2006 apex rtx with 50 shot of nos. I will let you know how I do this summer.

I just turner 71 and still love racing

Dan

Very cool Dan!

Yes, join in and post your comments, results and ideas :)

Terry looking forward to following this THANKS for serving those with Autism both children and their families.

Mark yamadoo

Thank you Mark :)

That time again to switch the sled over from trail to asphalt :)

1st project was to find another drive axle so I don't have to remove the extroverts (much easier switching it back also!) Found a brand new one for $235 complete with drivers for the 2.52 pitch asphalt track.

Trying to find a good spot to locate the quick disconnects. Hmmmmm?

Also needed is an exhaust can of some sort.

MBRP can ordering today!

Thanks 1 Stop Speed

Right on bro!

Just purchased a motorhome to ull the trailer to the track so I don't have to drive home late everytime. Not to mention, I can spend more time with my boys kinda like camping the night before :)

WIN, WIN, WIN!!!

Drive axle ordered, but not here yet....#$@%&

Track is here, skis are in the shop, tether switch is on the bench, quick disconnects are ordered (just need to know where to run them) and cutting down an old blue rear flap.

Can is on and sounds good!

Back