• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Asphalt results 2016

What a pleasure it was to race with you and Tim you guys are top notch look forward to ride with you and race with you next year You Rocked this year !!

What a pleasure it was to race with you and Tim you guys are top notch look forward to ride with you and race with you next year You Rocked this year !!

Thanks bud!! :)

Was a pleasure racing and pitting next to you! Oh, and thanks for the help running the 4 wheeler :)

2016 race season is in the books......

Saturday, Oct. 1st was cancelled due to rain with no rain date, so the points standings stay the way they are. I was in 1st place for most of the year, but just couldn't hold onto #1 with all the great racers on pro-bikes and sleds. Ended up 3rd in points for the year for IHRA Summit Super Series which is pretty darn good!

Tim, (Shagman) ended up 4th in points, 1 point behind me.....Great job bud!!!

MSADRA Race Series that YAMAROB goes to race, Rob told Shag and myself about the races in Michigan. It was a 6 race scheduled series for just asphalt snowmobiles. The trophies are awesome! The racers are amazing....both racing and just friendly! Plus, the payout is a lot more also than where I have been racing. Tim and I went to Mid-Michigan Motorplex and had very good traction there and consistent times. My local track has been skimping on traction compound to "Just get by" and has really upset a lot of racers....including Tim and myself. From now on, Tim and I will be racing the MSADRA points races (which are 6 or 7 compared to 35 races at my local track). It's a no-brainer....better traction, all sled racing, awesome people and great payout with huge trophies! :)

As mentioned a couple posts ago, Tim and I did very well at these races. We made 2 races of the MSADRA series and I was runner up both races. Who knows what the year would have been like if we would have raced all these races. The winner of their points series took home prize money from the events, large trophies and a full set of billet clutches! 2nd place received trophies, money and a custom set of Pro-Line skis etched with MSADRA! Tim and I are definitely doing this race series next year!!!

As I did the same last year, I put together another Quick 8 series this year at my local track. This was a 3 race series that included Pro-bikes, all other motorcycles and sleds. The very 1st race I was the winner! The next race was canceled after 1st round by threatening thunderstorms...so the last 4 remaining split the winnings. The final race I was in the semi-finals and lost due to spinning and not running my dial-in. But, after all figured out, I won the Quick 8 championship :)

Thanks goes to Totallyamaha for letting me post my results here since 2003!!!!
Thanks goes to Thunder Products for awesome products and help!!! :)
Thanks goes to EVO for amazing performance!!!
Thanks goes to everyone involved with MSADRA!!!!
Thanks also goes to everyone at the AMSNOW Shootout!
Thanks to the Quick 8 sponsors..TA Motorsports, Powersports1, SimonarSports, Leo's Service, Victory Sign, Flying Eagle Motorcycles and Tytler's Cycle!

My SRX is for sale if anyone who follows this post wants to know.... I will be putting it in the classifieds.

Back