• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Backcountry Packed or Racked?

Slednuck

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha Viper
Just seeing how people have their vipers set up for long trips or into the backcountry to bring the necessities without hauling a sleigh.

I have an XTX and apparently any of the oem luggage won't fit properly according to dealer. I bought a klim pack which is nice but would like to get some weight off my back.

3, 2, 1.....GO!

Xtx has the same tunnel length as ltx, the medium and expandable bag will fit like on any other viper.

Mountain addictions track rack...

Attachments

• 20160409_152254.jpg
    20160409_152254.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 155
Not a xtx but this is my ltx. I vote for mountain addiction.
c55a3a5f701aa9053041843d8f27787d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I roll with the mountain addiction 3.3 gal fuel can behind the factory under seat bag on my ltx dx plus a goggle bag.
IMG_20160827_133330559.jpg

Unfortunately the mountain addiction bag is out of stock, but is the fuel caddy guaranteed not to leak?

Unfortunately the mountain addiction bag is out of stock, but is the fuel caddy guaranteed not to leak?
Guaranteed? as in if it leaks you get your money back? I have had many trail cans and never had any leak issues I would inspect the cap and try to over tighten it if it can cam over it will be an issue but if you can crank it down and it just gets tight it should be good.

I saw that some of the yamaha bags aren't suppose to fit the xtx le and the mtx....why??? And what is the difference between the xtx le and the se? My friend has a xtx se and is looking for bags for a 5 day trip.

I just bought the expandable tunnel bag for full time use, and the saddle bags for long trips. Seem to be great quality.

Just seeing how people have their vipers set up for long trips or into the backcountry to bring the necessities without hauling a sleigh.

I have an XTX and apparently any of the oem luggage won't fit properly according to dealer. I bought a klim pack which is nice but would like to get some weight off my back.

3, 2, 1.....GO!

Think the saddle bags won't fit right with the short seat on the mtx or xtx le if equipped with one, tunnel bags shouldn't matter.

I saw that some of the yamaha bags aren't suppose to fit the xtx le and the mtx....why??? And what is the difference between the xtx le and the se? My friend has a xtx se and is looking for bags for a 5 day trip.

I just bought the expandable tunnel bag for full time use, and the saddle bags for long trips. Seem to be great quality.

LE tunnel is longer then SE...skid and track length are same.

20150704_121630.jpg

This is the bag combo I picked up spring of 15'. It holds a lot of stuff.

Guaranteed? as in if it leaks you get your money back? I have had many trail cans and never had any leak issues I would inspect the cap and try to over tighten it if it can cam over it will be an issue but if you can crank it down and it just gets tight it should be good.

Yah just comparing to something like rotopak as rotopak is guaranteed not to leak but I've had others that warped or punctured easily just from vibrating. I'd rather pay for quality that will last and I could use for quads too.

Back