• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Baldwin/Irons trails

06nytrorider

Extreme
Was just wondering how the trails are around that area. I want to go up this weekend and am just wondering how the riding will be. Thank you

Not sure about Baldwin, but did ride from Evart to Reed City and then north to Cadillac on Thurs. The trail was an absolute 10+++ It could use more snow but 99% was perfect. It was groomed Wed night and we were the first on it Thurs morning. It had set up real tight. I'm sure the trails toward Baldwin should be in similar condition.

Trails in Caddy were great all weekend. I don't ride Irons much because it seems like I always run into sand or snert when I ride there.

i rode all weekend up there and all the trails were great. The Caddy trails were the best also wellston trails were great. Around baldwin and irons the groomers didn't get out until friday night and on saturday they got beat up a little but overall the trails are great and new snow is on its way.

Back