• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

barcodeperformance.com Nytro Front End

My point was even skinz is pricey. Some are capable of putting Heims in on their own also. But I hope they have good luck with these. However I personally think they need to be much less to get guys that are on the fence for skinz or trying save up the cash to change thier mind. I truely think new arms need to compete with the cr or diamond S arms for 6-700. I know it may not be worth it for some company's. And if they are just doing it for themselves and that's the number it will take to make them wanna build them for other guys that's understandable too. Just my $.02

sorenson1610 said:
judger101 said:
they look like the same idea as the new mountaintech a arms. i wonder who came up with the idea?

I thought this too or are they working together?

No, we are not working together. The Mountaintech arms are fundamentally different in many key areas.

Heres a short Youtube vid of our lower shock mount in action. It shows how much it actuates with the stock shock. We spent 3 years trying to get the lower mount welded on, using the stock shock. It didn't matter what angle it was set to it eventually failed. Now if you only run spherical bearings than a welded lower mount is fine. Just like on the skinz kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mountaintech said:
sorenson1610 said:
judger101 said:
they look like the same idea as the new mountaintech a arms. i wonder who came up with the idea?

I thought this too or are they working together?

No, we are not working together. The Mountaintech arms are fundamentally different in many key areas.

That's a great word, fundamentally. All the +forward kits are fundamentally the same. They try to improve upon the Nytro's handling.

WarriorWithin said:
Any updates on this yet Mr. Sled? Looking forward to hearing how its working for you

So far I love it... easy steer, great off trail... my son drove it for 170 miles on this last Saturday and told me "do NOT change a thing... I love it".. I will be testing it this weekend again... have to keep pushing on it to really understand it.

mattyg1405 said:
Taking orders yet? And really looking for some real world feedback.

Real world feedback... like what?? ask questions and I will let you know what I see and feel.

mattyg1405 said:
Taking orders yet? And really looking for some real world feedback.

We should be in the next few weeks. Cant get anymore real world than Mr. Sled. Last year we had a kit on Chris Browns sled, he absolutely loved it. We were very fortunate that he was willing to try out our stuff. We have a couple of more kits out there being tested. Soon as I hear from them I will post back. Our goal is for actual riders to let us know how it is, We can tell you that is great. But that is then just a sales pitch.

Their web site really needs help! Its 2014....everyone looks to the web for product info these days. Its proven that consumers will create an opinion on a product based on the web site. If you have a nice web site consumers will believe the product is probably nice as well and vice versa. A web site in maintenance mode for a month is simply a disaster! Just a little friendly advice from a marketing perspective.

X2 on the web site! I was really interested in their front end but their site has been "under maintenance" forever. I finally gave up waiting and bought a ZBroz. I would suggest at least putting up some static pages with pictures, phone #, and info on who Barcode is instead of the maintenance page. Now that this thread is drawing interest people are going to want to visit your page and see something.

Back