• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Barnyard Race Results!

RXONE

Expert
Ok here goes! Barnyard race results 500ft as follows;
(1st place) Ski-doo Rev 800 was the fastest in a field of about 25 sleds
(2nd place) RX-1 and the F7's were equally matched.
(3rd place) Polaris ran strong win some lose some. Except for a 700 team Polaris that was geared and set-up for grass who actually beat my RX-1 among other sleds.He had it set-up right and it was fast!
Keep in mind that most all the sleds were set-up with minor clutching and trail studs.
Don't get me wrong (I'm not bragging) but my RX-1 was running with the best of them.Everyone there said that my RX-1 ran better in 500ft then most RX-1's they had seen.Everyone was quite surprised how well my RX-1 ran in 500ft. Me included! I actually out ran a bone stock SRX.Not too shabby! So thanks for the clutching tips! Sled ran 10,200 out of the hole straight through mid-range and top end. So now that I know my set-up tests positive..I'll just start praying for snow!
Oh and BTW..The MBRP can. sounds awesome as well! And if it gained 4-5 hp and lost alittle torque because of the MBRP..I never even noticed.It still pulls like a freight train!

Yup!

Yup sure did Tooold! I was actually so busy racing that I'm not real sure if I have this right..But I'm sure I will be corrected if I don't..hahahaha.. All I know is my RX-1 ran very well in 500ft.Woohoo!!!!

Not sure!

Not sure Snowman too busy watching the tach and the coarse .Did'nt even think to look to tell ya the truth.Ah well sorry wish I could tell ya Snowman. Next time I'm on grass I'll check..

rxone,

This is transshop. I was down there today. talked to you on your sled. I was very impressed with your sled. If it had hooked up better off the line the f7 and a few others would have been upset more than they were. Seeing your sled run that well im going to buy a rx1. I was not sure until today. My freind with the 800 rev said he saw 85 mph on speedo.

Right on Transhop!

Right on transhop! Thanks!..I don't think the guy with the SRX was very happy huh?.He was a really nice guy though!..Hey look me up anytime if you need anything..Or if ya just wanna go ride sometime..Good choice with the RX-1 I think you'll like it. You won't be sorry..Might not be the fastest sled on grass or snow..But it sure is cool!..My e-mail addy is listed here if ya wanna know anything at all..Right On! Transhop!
C.J. aka RXONE

Thanks for all the info. By the way that polaris was a 800 with a bunch of mods from hotseat. I ride with all them boys and hope to find a good deal on a rx1 for this year. I will keep in touch hope to ride with you this year.

Back