• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Been distant lately.....

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been distant lately because of 2 blood clots in my leg that really put a hamper on outdoor activities, work and just not feeling myself. Sucks when a huge part of your life is on hold and all you can do is look at it. Blood work is normal so what caused this? They don't even know..... On blood thinners now and was given the ok to resume working on my stuff.

Don't just let a sore leg go on for 2 days thinking it's nothing. I thought I strained myself lifting something and just took it easy until I felt something move in my leg. After a visit to the ER, 4 ultrasounds and a cat scan later proved to be a piece of the blood clot freed itself and traveled up to my right lung. Weirdest feeling ever.

To all that pm'ed me and texted....thank you!

Take'er easy and get well soon, you need to kick some butt on ashpalt, and we need our ridding buddy back:sled2:

Nos Pro, are you Norwegian! Is it Factor 5? My whole family has this. Take care.

Glad you are ok. hope everything goes good for you.

Your absence was noted, glad to hear you are back. I had guessed you had been taken to a remote, undisclosed location to carry out experimental work on Sidewinders. I suppose that will be next year. Have a good summer.

Wondered what was going on without any posts from you lately. Hopefully you are on the mend and will be ready for asphalt season. A good reminder to us all to listen to our bodies and don't hesitate to get checked out if something doesn't seem right.

Listen to your body you know what's not right. That could have been life changing and not for the better. Glad all is good and you can get back to enjoying your warm weather fun.

Thank you everyone for the great comments, pm's and posts. You all here are the best snowmobiling friends ever!

When I found out, I was beside myself.... Didn't know what to do, what to think, what was going to happen next and was so depressed I didn't want to admit or accept that it was happening. As mentioned, I met a new girl who has really changed the way I look at relationships and extremely happy with her. She works in the hospital and has really been helpful to me getting better. I think that I finally found my soul mate in life and to leave the world so soon would have really tore her in two. I'm not about to let that happen now as I am too young to leave so soon. Back to the Dr. tomorrow for updates and hopefully a full "all clear".

Thank you again

Like others mentioned your absence was noticed. I figured you've been busy getting ready for the asphalt season too. You never know what kind of curve balls life is going to throw at you or when they come in the big pitch count of life.

Glad to hear your doing well now and that you've got a good woman in your life to help you out in ways that really matter in times like this.

Here's hoping that you get the full "all clear" from your Doctor tomorrow so that you can get back to your normal life. ;)!

Take care and all the best
On the plus side at least you have stopped testing new SW stuff cuz that was costing all of us a fortune...lol

Like others mentioned your absence was noticed. I figured you've been busy getting ready for the asphalt season too. You never know what kind of curve balls life is going to throw at you or when they come in the big pitch count of life.

Glad to hear your doing well now and that you've got a good woman in your life to help you out in ways that really matter in times like this.

Here's hoping that you get the full "all clear" from your Doctor tomorrow so that you can get back to your normal life. ;)!

Thanks bud.... trust me, I missed being here. But the mind really gets knocked around, thinking bad stuff and what "could" have happened.

Our company that I work for had an employee have a clot travel to his brain and he didn't last 2 minutes when it broke free. This was before I started working where I am...but still. Now everyone is on the ragged edge that this happened.

Back