• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Been distant lately.....

Guys listening to your body is a good first step but we also need to do the needed preventive 'maintenance ' based on your risks -genetics, have diabetes, obesity etc.
I say this Knowing we Tyrs tend to be older, interested in prevention of problems with our sleds let's give our bodies similar care. Listen to your/our doctors
Glad your back Terry keep getting better

Last edited:

Hey Nos, glad to hear you caught that when you did and not too late. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery and hopefully the docs can find the cause of it.
Take care

Couldn't agree more with all that's been said. Regular maintenance on your body is extremely important. Prostate cancer runs in my family tree. When I turned 40 my wife made me start go going to the doc for regular maintenance, man I'm glad she did. After my check up at 44 I was informed I had prostate cancer and had it removed before I was 45. The point here is they say to start checking things when you turn 50, had I waited till then I wouldn't be typing this. Nos very happy you are on the mend...this stuff is real and extremely scary.

Glad to hear you are back on the mend .... i posted the schedule for Great lakes in the racing section hope to see you at the track

***Dr. Update 4/27/17***

Blood clot still in lower leg. Behind the knee seems to have gone away (That one wasn't as big of a problem as the one in my lower leg). Doc says this one may take a couple months to go away and have another checkup with blood tests scheduled. Things are working like they should and hopefully everything back to normal soon. He did tell me I can do anything now as my restrictions are lifted now.

Thanks everyone....means a lot

Great NO LIMITS.

Thanks for keeping us updated Nos! Good for you on getting the treatment you need.

Back