• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Belt Storage

I used 2 belt clips under my clutches and used zip ties around the top of the clips as a sense of security to hold it there. IMO there is no way the spare will get damaged if a belt blows I needed all the room in my rear bag for the essentials I'll post pics tomorrow.

I was able to stuff two belts and the tool bag in the stock tunnel bag

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

IMG_0520.JPG

Here is the pic of my belt storage just used large head stainless pop rivets from the bottom.

Is that the protector that Belanger Racing Product makes? I have one coming early next week. What do you think of it - easy to install. I was going to do the same with my spare belt but thought I would put a piece of aluminum on top of it to protect it. At a min I would see if you can find a bag for ut to protect it from the belt dust coming off the clutch

Is that the protector that Belanger Racing Product makes? I have one coming early next week. What do you think of it - easy to install. I was going to do the same with my spare belt but thought I would put a piece of aluminum on top of it to protect it. At a min I would see if you can find a bag for ut to protect it from the belt dust coming off the clutch
I found this on ebay and it did not come directly from Belanger. It may be their product, certainly very similar if not. Not hard to install. Honestly I'm not that worried about damaging the belt or the dust. I may wrap it or put a bag on it if I stumble across something that suits. I've ridden Yamaha mostly so I consider a spare belt like a donut spare tire. I'm buying a new belt at my next opportunity.

[emoji4] my last 9 machines have been blue - agree with the feeling about belts but there seems to be a bit of a concern with belts breaking on the SW (at least if you look at TY posts - seems that at least some are stock sleds). Go my fingers crossed that my belt life will not be materially different from my last two Apexes or Nytros - [emoji106]

Back